Wholisticmedical.co.uk Review:Holistic Medical Clinic | Holistic Medical Doctor | Wholistic Medical Centre - Wholistic Medical Centre, an integrated medical clinic with expert Holistic doctors situated at Harley Street London offer treatments including thermal imaging, body scans and more.
Country: Europe, GB, United Kingdom
- SnowBunny - My kid would be in foster care if we hadn't found this program.I'm not exaggerating.... my kid would be in foster care if it weren't for this program. I have been raising him (with the help of my mom) since he was 9 years old. Until then he was raised by his mentally ill mother. Endless love and sacrifice couldn't erase those terrible first 9 years of his life.
This program is structured, pragmatic, and gets immediate results. You won't have a perfect kid overnight, but you will starting getting control of your household right away. We have bad days and good days, but I feel more empowered as a parent and know that when he starts acting up, that I have a clear cut method to managing his behavior.
- Bookloverextraordinaire - A "must read" for both fans and critics of Michael JacksonBefore Michael's death, I had never heard of the author of this book, J. Randy Taraborrelli, nor had I remembered how much I really loved Michael Jackson as an artist. My grandmother bought me the "Thriller" album when I was five-years-old! Even grandma did not escape the knowledge that this album and musical genius was one of kind and always would be. I would play it over and over again even as a small child. The song, "Thriller" was my favorite. The scary laugh at the end would get me every time! I have been a fan of Michael's music for the past 27 years. No celebrity death has hit me like when Michael Jackson died. I felt, as did many others, like I "grew up with him." Besides him being an incredible musical genius, he did so many wonderful things for not only people who knew, but complete strangers. I was in love with his musical talent as well as his heart. Over the years, I had children, went to work, and etc. But his music was never too far from my heart.
His death brought back incredible nostalgia. I bought Taraborreli's book shortly after Michael's death. After reading it, I am and always will be mesmerized by Michael's life. No one on this earth would have an effortless time dealing with all that he had to deal with. But I also agree with the author that Michael also made things difficult for himself as well. Who doesn't? If many of our lives were put under a microscope like Michael Jackson's has been since he was a young boy, how would we fair? I have to admit I cringed on the inside reading about the molestations. I have not been swayed either way in my beliefs of whether he is guilty or not. I am still just as foggy as I've ever been. For all the evidence that there was against him, there was always compelling evidence pointing to his innocence. One thing I know for sure is that my opinion really doesn't matter. There is only one judge in this life, and that is God. So I leave the molestation issue there, even though I pray and wish no child ever has to endure sexual of physical abuse of any kind, but I know that is not a reality.
I thought this book demonstrated the truly human side of Michael Jackson and what all he endured in life, both good and bad. His life was filled with incredible blessings coupled with just as many tragedies. The physical and emotional abuse he suffered as a child is very serious. Not everyone "gets over it" as many people felt he should have by now. Suffering from child abuse can and does cripple people for life if they do not receive any help, no matter how rich and famous they are. Money, fame, drugs, and other people do not erase the pain as many onlookers may have thought it should have for Michael. I felt a wide range of emotions for him. I felt compassion, admiration, confusion, respect, and absolute amazement. Underneath it all, Michael was a human being, and people need to remember that. Even if he did seem "superhuman" and may have even viewed himself in that light. I think Taraborreli did justice to his life and I love how he ended the book.
I encourage any Michael Jackson fan and critic to read this book. It is well worth the money and time. No matter what people's opinions are of his personal life, Michael Jackson was and will always be the best entertainer of all time. I'm thankful that I was blessed to live during his lifetime. I love his music and I always will. My prayer for Michael is that he is with God now. All the money, fame, and drugs can never replace what God can do to fill someone's life, heart, and soul. Sadly, Michael's life is a testimony to that. I so wish his life had ended differently. It breaks my heart that his children never got to see him perform, and that they have to go on with their lives without their father. It is a tragedy that he worked so hard and it took his death for a reemergence of his music to enter the lives of so many fans that have always loved his work. So many miss you and love you Michael. But I pray now that you are with the only true King of this world, and that is God. I believe Michael will finally know what peace is and will also be filled with the kind of love that no one human can ever fill. That's God's love. He doesn't have to search anymore for that kind of love, even though so many wish he was still here.
- Raquel - Awesome stroller!! I love it.I was looking for a pretty mordern stroller for my 13month old son, and I saw the b-agile at buy buy baby for250 but I thought that was too much money. So found here in Amazon for 188.00 which was better thwn 250 because I didn't want to spend.more than 200. So I read so many reviews before buying it and even went to test it at buy buy baby and babies r us like 3 times lol. I wanted the b-ready but it was way out of my budget and thought my son wouldn't last in that stroller, so I ordered the b-agile and I received the package in two days. It was very easy to put together it took me.less than 10mins. It rides very smooth I can't even feel.my 5yr old when she sits in the strollers shes 40lbs. It turns great, it not big it may look big because of the wheels in the back. But it's light and easy to close up. I ordered it in red and I think I should've got it in black because it looks like it gets dirty fast. But I love how the red looks, the only bad part is it doesn't come with cup holders I had to order the britax organizer for 30.00 which fits perfectly and I like it, the buckle was kinda of hard and a little annoying at first I thought I would never get it but once you know how to properly snap it open its really easy; I've owned this stroller for about 2Weeks and it's the buckle is a peace of cake I just love love love this stroller I've owned 3 strollers and this has been the best ever. I would recommend this stroller 100 percent.
- Pamela F. Feldhues - Calphalon Nonstick 6 piece Bakeware SetIf you're a beginning baker and you want to purchase good quality bakeware, this is the set to start with. All the beginning necessities are included to make just about any kind of baked good! This set is a gift, so I don't know what the response will be, but as an experienced cook, I would love to receive these. A great product at a great price. I'm always amazed at how fast Amazon ships products. Another wonderful experience, Amazon!!!
- Jan Shaw - Llearning how to be more like my Heavenly Father since I am his daughterThis magazine has articles to inspire us to be better people and gives guidance for daily life. When I read the Ensign I am always happier and able to be a better mother and wife. It tells me that God loves me and I should love others and for give those who may offend me. Because if I do I am being a better person and learning how to be more like my Heavenly Father since I am his daughter and have made covenants to keep his commandment, I learn that His commandments are guidelines for me in this life.
I love this book and keep it close so I can read it often. It is worth every penny we spend to get it!!!
Please keep helping us by letting us read it and become good examples to our children and neighbors.