Werx.org Review:WeRx | Compare Prescription Prices & Print Medication Coupons - WeRx.org compares prescription prices across all pharmacies in your neighborhood and provides free, printable prescription coupons for your medications.
Country: North America, US, United States
- Terry Richard "Terry Richard" - "A Collector's Item"Various magazines released tribute editions to "All My Children" and "As The World Turns" upon their cancellations so it is nice that Soap Opera Weekly has done the same for "One Life to Live". A true collector's item the magazine is filled with old and new photographs of the series which ran on ABC from 1968-2012, wonderful and insightful interviews with the stars and writers and provides fans a chance to own a momento from one of the biggest soaps to ever hit North America.
Many of the pictures (both black and white) are rare and it is fun reading about the families who inhabited LLanview including the Lords, Buchanans and Cramers and how their lives interacted.
Simply a marvel and A+ magazine.
- Cheryl - ACE BOOKThis is always a five star listing full of useful statistics. I am elated that global healthcare stats have been added. Europeans are now outliving us by 2-3 years. Their maternal mortality rates are up to 2/3 lower; their infant mortality rates are up to half of ours, They have 30 plus percent more doctors per 1000 people and up to double the available hospital beds we have. YET THEY SPEND OVER 100 PERCENT LESS ON HEALTH CARE THAN WE DO AS A PERCENTAGE OF THEI GDP. IT SHORT THEY ARE GETTING FAR MORE BANG FOR THEIR BUCK. We spend 16.2 percent of our GDP and France spends 4 percent, yet they French are outperforming us in every health care indicator. I'm an American and America is a meritocracy. In the case of healthcare, we flunk. Democrats failed to use these sorts of stats when fighting for OBAMACARE. HAD THEY CITED THE PERFORMACE FACTS AND COST INDICATORS, a lot more people would have backed a "single payer" health plan. They made emotional entitlement oriented arguments instead and we ended up with a costly cookie-carved healthcare plan.
THE CIA NEEDS TO FIX THEIR "ONLINE" FIELD/ RANK LISTINGS SO "ALL" FIELD LISTINGS CAN BE LISTED IN RANK ORDER, VERSES JUST HALF. INFORMATION IS ONLY RELAVANT IF IT CAN BE COMPARED and putting the data in rank order manually takes forever. -- Cheryl Gumulauski
- Rachelle - Incredible!I have always had incredibly bad acne. I've tried most acne products out there including Proactiv. NOTHING worked or helped my face. I discovered Exposed Skin Care about 2 or 3 years ago and I've been amazed. My skin is so smooth and healthy and clear. I never ever thought I would say this about an acne product. It works, it works, it works!
- Philbert95 "philm95" - Great. Get the lifetime mapsGreat GPS!
Bought for my elderly parents who we're coming from England for few months and would be driving around.
Used to have a few TomTom systems. I was apprehensive about buying a Garmin because of a bad experience a few years ago with a friends. I got this because it seemed the most reasonable.
Not disappointed at all!!
The unit is a nice size and the suction cup mount works great. The power supply cable is nice and long.
The best feature is definitely the split screen when you get to a major intersection that shows what lanes you should be in.
My parents can't say enough good things about how easy it is to use. They found the ability to switch from the fastest route to the easiest. Which seems to a void big freeway interchanges and other difficult areas.
I will be buying another for my wife's mum when Black Friday comes around. This model seems to be on sale a lot.
Be aware though. You have to connect to a computer to get the latest maps. They don't come preloaded. It took around an hour to download and install on a quick internet connection.
- bookfan - another hysterical, book by AnnAs usual, Ann's new book is devestating to liberals and especially liberal politicians. She gives account after account in this extremely well documented and entertaining book. If you have never read any of Ann Coulter's best sellers before, you will be in for a treat. Try not to laugh yourself silly, I had to put the book aside on practically every page because I was laughing so hard.