Vxl.co.in Review:Ayurvedic & Herbal Products - Ayurvedic Brain Tonic and Ayurvedic formulation Manufacturer and Exporter | Vee Excel Drugs And Pharmaceuticals Private Limited, Delhi, Ghaziabad - Manufacturer and Exporter of Ayurvedic & Herbal Products, Ayurvedic Brain Tonic and Ayurvedic formulation offered by Vee Excel Drugs And Pharmaceuticals Private Limited, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 10006 New York, New York
- Robin - The Bible for Job HuntersThere is a reason this book is the classic - and Richard Bolles has been updated almost every year since the 1970's - his methods work. As a professional resume writer and career coach - I recommend this book to many of my clients - and non-clients.
If you are looking for a job or a career - BEFORE you start your job or career search - GET this book. If you do the exploration of your own experiences, values, skills, and goals to determine what you really want to do and what you offer - BEFORE you do your job search - you will have a much shorter search - AND have a better chance at finding a job/career that will satisfy you.
I believe in this book so strongly, that when Richard Bolles still offered it, I spent 5 days at his house to be sure I had chosen my calling in life. I believe, since you spend many, if not most of your working hours at your job, you must be sure you select a job that is a fit for you. This book can do that.
Once you find your fit - this book offers practical tips on how to find the job that is a fit. Some of the methods may be surprising to those that spend all their time on the Internet applying for jobs - and are important to shortcut the job search. I still believe writing a resume is important - because I believe the process of documenting your achievements on paper is part of the formal process of finding a job.
- Frank - Awesome tabletAwesome. Everything I expected and more. Have recommended this tablet to everyone I know that keep asking to use it.
- LRouge - We get one every year!I noticed that some customers did not get a binding. Mine came with a spiral binding... I think there are two listings for this calendar with either no binding or spiral but it does not say which it is anywhere on the page.
This Calendar is SWEET. My favorite parts are the easy to jot in calendar and the monthly lunar calendar in the back. The artistry and other contributions are sublime. I sometimes read the whole thing when I get it for Solstice, then just let it sink in all year....
- dbs0003 - Life saver!This play mat was totally a life saver. My baby played on this thing for hours from 1.5 months (when we firat bought it. The other mat she had nothing to do and got super bored. Big waste). My husband says he would pay $500 for it now if he had to. She loves it and so do we! The only negative I can say about this toy is that the mat is short in length and width for my liking. My kiddo gets stuck in the arch when rolling over and at 3 months and 25" long her head is close to the top. All those are minor in my opinion compared to what this mat offers. I will make sure all future children have this from the get go. #1 THING WE HAVE BOUGHT FOR OUR BABY SO FAR. It's a must have.
- Julie Borg - Fine Indeed!Dust off your passports and call your travel agents! Susan's wonderful book will have you planning your own trip before you even finish the first chapter! It is charming! Along the way I had to watch Miss Potter, bake lemon cookies and orange lavender cake, and bought my first journal. I especially loved the online appendix that goes along with the story! Susan's style of writing makes you feel as if you are traveling with her! And her art work is delightful! Grab a cup of tea and go enjoy!