Ventebuspar76.fora.pl Review:Buspar | Achetant Buspar Generique | Buspar Faible Cout - Buspar | Achetant Buspar Generique | Buspar Faible Cout - Buspar | Achetant Buspar Generique | Buspar Faible Cout
Country: Europe, PL, Poland
- Z. Wolf - A former Tuscaneer...My name is Zach, a former employee of Tuscan Dairy Products.
To understand why I'm writing this we must go into further detail of why I am not currently employed by Tuscan Dairy Products at this juncture.
My position at Tuscan Dairy Products was called "Container Control Specialist". Basically, my job requirements were to hold an empty one gallon jug while it was being filled with Tuscan Whole Milk.
I know what you're thinking, "DREAM JOB". You couldn't be more right.
At first my job at Tuscan Whole Milk was exciting and fun. Nothing pleased me more than getting up in the morning knowing "I'm about to see the most magnificent and wonderful substance on earth". All I could think about was Tuscan Whole Milk, and that is where my life started its death spiral into the Abyss of dank, musky and pure Tuscan Whole Milk.
From the beginning my wife was jealous of me. She loved Tuscan Whole Milk, as we all do. But something pained her inside when I would mention Tuscan Whole Milk. She was bored with her job at SuperCuts. Upon arriving at home each day she would say exactly the following "What happened at work today, and give me DETAILS?" She was crazed for Tuscan Whole Milk, much like a crystal meth addict. She longed for the thick, cold and ever so beautiful taste of Tuscan Whole Milk.
But the jealousy had gone too far. After fulfilling my duties at work, my supervisor Jim decided to let me go home early. This is where it starts. I arrived at my homestead with my usual 2 jugs in hand(s), only to hear a moaning coming from our master bathroom. Furious, I barged into the room only to see my wife... Her insides filled to the brim with Tuscan Whole Milk.
I immediately filed for divorce and left my wife.
I got an apartment closer to work so I could spend more time with Tuscan Whole Milk. I was on a slippery slope. I would drink nothing but Tuscan Whole Milk until I vomited. I knew I had a problem, and the first step was admitting it. I was addicted to Tuscan Whole Milk. Being bloated, feeling sick, excessive diarrhea, lung disease, and milk lips are all symptoms of Tuscan Whole Milk abuse.
I had to quit my job at Tuscan Dairy Products to stay away from Tuscan Whole Milk. I am currently working at Ned's Video on Auburn and Sunrise as the Video Tape Rewinder. Its part time and the pay is bad, but at least it keeps me away from Tuscan Whole Milk.
Please kids, be safe and limit your consumption of Tuscan Whole Milk to a gallon a day.
- jsmeth - Its about the apps for me.First off, and I can't believe I'm still having to say this. Don't pay more than the MSRP for this device or any device for that matter.
That being said, I did not get my Transformer Prime from Amazon, but rather was given one as a gift (they told me it came from Staples).
I mostly use the device for work related functions, checking email, browsing the web, and taking notes during meetings. But there is some entertainment value added to it as well, such as games and watching videos. I've had mine now for about a month and I couldn't be happier with the device.
I like the quick settings button, as I am calling it, it is a nice touch to quickly change the screen brightness, turn on and off wifi, and change the performance modes right from the bottom toolbar.
I have had no problems with Ice Cream Sandwich, but I have no basis of comparison since I chose to update as soon as I recieved the device.
To finish, this review is mostly about the apps. I love the apps that came pre-installed from Asus. I've connected the cloud storage to both my work and home computers and as long as I am connected to the internet I have access to my files and other things. I also really like that it comes with Splashtop remote desktop for free. I connected that to my work computer and couldn't be happier. It allows me to access software and applications on my tablet that I may not otherwise be able to connect to. Lastly I enjoy the Supernote app that came installed. This app allows me to not only type out notes, but I can write directly on the sceen and it will appear in the notebook. The organization features that allow you to create notebooks, and pages is also fantastic. (And let me say I am addicted to Zen Pinball, and some of the other Nvidia suggested games for the tegra 3 processor).
I was already convinced before I saw one in real life that I wanted to get the transformer prime based simply on the hardware presented. But had I known how useful the pre-installed apps were going to be I would have attempted to get the prime much sooner.
- SN2013 - Excellent Book!This book is incredible! I read it in 12 hours straight. While it is an incredible thriller and keeps you hooked, the book is also a great commentary on relationships and marriage. I loved how the author interweaves the mystery in the plot with a very intimate look at the relationship between the two characters. The plot line unfolds in a way that makes you want to know more, and the nuanced writing about the characters and their lives gets you invested in their story. I won't say anymore to prevent spoilers.
The book also highlights the media circus surrounding events of high-interest and has a pretty satirical and interesting take on that.
I highly recommend this book! Read it before it is made into a movie and ruined!
- Patrick Wenzlaff - I love my fry pan.Cooking with this ogreenic pan is awesome. I love it. I make stir frys with it and add maybe a little water, and terayaki sauce. If I turn the heat too high, yes it will burn. Add water and it comes off and reconstitutes back into the stir fry. Cook smart with it. Too much heat = burnt food in any pan. And clean up is so nice...cleans right up in hot soapy water. Remember...dont' use metal on it:)
- kstahlke - Best ever!I read a million reviews on umbrella strollers. And I'm so glad we chose this one! I can't think of a single thing I'd change. We love it. My daughter loves it. The lime green is beautiful. The basket is roomy and easy to access. The seat has a good combo of support and comfort. The expandable sun shade is amazing. Love it.