Tab247.org Review:Online Pharmacy for Prescription Drugs - Online Pharmacy for Prescription Drugs. Online pharmacy store offers to buy online prescription medications, generic drugs, herbal remedy at affordable discount prices.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 63101 St Louis, Missouri
- kyyadifan - Still FabulousIt's been a while since a book has kept me up at night! I couldn't put this one down! This story of a young woman abducted and held hostage for over a year is riveting. The story is told by Annie as she tells it to her psychiatrist - from the day of the abduction until the shocking conclusion. I could see the transition from the "before the abduction Annie" to the "after abduction Annie" in her thoughts and actions. I thought the author did a fantastic job making the story realistic from start to almost the end - although the end is shocking, it's a little bit out there. I have already been recommending this book to others and will definitely add Ms. Stevens to my "must read" author list. 5 stars!
- RandomK - Slick TabletJaw dropping performance, decent battery life (absolutely unmatched if using the dock), removable storage, HDMI out, ICS, and one of the best tablet screens around. Went to this from a TF101 (another great tablet) and it was a solid upgrade. It cannot be overstated just how much ICS improves upon prior Android versions. It's like the difference between Windows 95 and Windows 7, so if you've tried Android in the past and found it lacking in polish it's time for another look. This thing is Sexy with a capital S. Don't be a sheep, try this baby out and you will never look back.
I haven't had any GPS issues, though many have reported problems. Asus has said they are working to correct the issue, and I would take their word for it given my experience with their other products (laptops, desktop and server motherboards, etc). That said, if GPS is critical to your selection in a tablet I would probably look elsewhere, as I don't expect the TF201 will ever be perfect in this regard. More Tegra 3 tablets will be available soon, or you could borrow your grandparent's iPad.
- Derek - Full, Clean, Nourished Hair!Pomegranate scent is fantastic. Has a hint of mint I think too. It's a very non-preservative scent. I have medium length hair and use about 12-14 pumps. My hair has been color treated and bleached for years. I have fine hair and a lot of it. It feels very clean and conditioned after using this product. What's interesting is that I read a few people lost hair? I had NONE, which is rare. Prior to using this, I had tons of hair loss when I shampooed and conditioned my hair in the shower - mostly breakage. Even after I got out and combed my hair before blow drying I had lots of hair fallout and breakage. Day one of using this I had literally 3 strands maybe and it has subsided to none, this is phenomenal. My hair feels stronger, fuller and healthier.Also, I never - before using this product - could leave my hair to air dry. It would get kinky and frizzy. Now I can let it air dry and it actually looks good! As far as price, I think the price is good. Prior to this I spent $30 EACH on high end shampoo and conditioner for a 10oz and 8oz bottle, so $30 for a shampoo and conditioner in one is a great deal.
- Susan A. Smith - Great for washing walls!This swiffer has been around for a long time, but it still works as good as ever. One thing I use it for that I don't know if other people try, is to wash down walls. I use the wet pads for this. It works great at removing dust and dirt from walls! It is also very easy to use on the walls because of the length of the handle. Especially good on bathroom walls that are subjected to steam.
- K. Schmidt - Not a Gimmic, It WorksFor years I thought this was a money making gimmic. I had computers with real registry problems and was really hoping one of these products worked. I was hesitant to try any of them. I saw this product was marketed by Symantec whom I trust. I bought it, used it, and was impressed. It works well. I have no complaints. All the computers I used it on are running much faster and smoother. I have had absolutely no problems. That said, my computers have no viruses on them. I noticed some reviews are not favorable and state their computer crashed after using this product. I suspect those computers had viruses on them. So, make sure your computer is virus free, before using and complaining about this product, because this product works well if your computer is virus free.