Stromectolkaufen.de Review:Stromectol Kaufen. - Vertrauensvoll Online Stromectol Drogerien bieten Qualität zu vernünftigen Kosten.
Country: Europe, BE, Belgium
City: Brussels, Brussels Capital
- Richard D Spano - a contemporary and detailed continuation of the "Making of the President" literary traditionHalperin and Heilemann repeat the tension and suspense of "Game Change" in "Double Down" by filling their narrative of events with the deep background detail that describes for the reader their take on events we all witnessed, intertwining relationships that the citizen follower of a National Election might not even know of, let alone understand, and by doing so brilliantly, shining a light on the immense and infinite layers of our political system of choice, all while creating a narrative impossible to put down, even though the reader picks it up already knowing the ending....a thoroughly enjoyable read, regardless of ones political leanings and beliefs.
- Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi M.D. - Sarfraz Zaidi, MDI am a physician specializing in Internal Medicine, Diabetes and Endocrinology. Four years ago, I contracted a combination of Ulcerative Colitis and Clostridium difficile ( C.diff.) colitis. Over a period of one year, I went thru three colonoscopies, three gastroenterologists, two infectious disease specialists and one internist. Nothing worked!I was first given Flagyl in high doses which did not work, then oral Vancomycin and probiotics for almost a year but my symptoms continued. Asacol and other similar medications did not work either. I also tried alternative medicine remedies but none of them worked. After a weight loss of about 30 Lbs, I got in such bad shape that I was hospitalized at one of the best IBD hospitals in the world. A week later,I was sent home on high dose steroids which partially helped my symptoms but I still continued to have frequent bowel movements mixed with blood and mucus, cramping and gas.
At this juncture, my gastroenterologist gave me the option to go on more toxic drugs such as 6 MP, or Cyclosporin. I knew the terrible potential side-effects from these drugs. So,I decided not to take either one of them. In stead, my wife did a lot of research on the internet. My gut feeling was that Diet has a lot to do with my illness. So my wife searched for a diet that would make sense. ( I could not even sit for any prolonged period of time ). In this pursuit she came across "Breaking the Vicious Cycle." This book made perfect medical sense to me. Therefore, I placed my self on this diet. I started seeing some results within a few days. A couple of months later, I was somewhat better but was still having symptoms.
During this time,I went thru a complete spiritual/psychological transformation after reading books by Eckhart Tolle and J. Krishnamurti. I got in touch with my inner true self and started to live my life, by living in the Now, in stead of worrynig about "what if." I realized the real true me is the essence behind my body and is never threatened. It is the conditioned self that gets threatened and becomes fearful. With this realization, I felt an incredible inner peace, although I was still having symptoms of bloody diarrhes, gas and cramping.
Then I came across an article in a medical journal. This researcher from Australia had treated several of his Ulcerative colitis patients with stool enema from a healthy donor and all of them were cured of their Ulcerative colitis. The results sounded too good to be true. But his approach made perfect medical sense. Like Elaine, he believed the root cause of any chronic colitis is the abnormal bacterial flora in the intestines. And stool enema from a healthy donor is the best way to normalize the bacterial flora. I was convinced this was the way to go for me. Therefore, I followed the protocol this doctor had described in the article. With the help of my loving wife, I underwent donor stool enema at home. The day after the first enema, I saw normal stools for the first time in over a year. I was ecstatic! It sounds crazy but if you are a chronic sufferer of colitis, you will understand why I was so thrilled. I continued to follow the specific carbohydrate diet that Elaine has described in "Breaking the vicious cycle." And continued to live in the now, free of my conditioned self. Gradually all of my symptoms resolved over one year. For the last two years, I am completely symptom-free, back to my normal weight and pursue all of my activities including a busy medical practice. I have more energy now than I ever did. Transformed, yes I am. I live in the Now and stay free of my conditioned self, the source of all sttress.I am enjoying every moment of living!
During this time, I also found that my Vitamin D level was quite low. I started to take vitamin D supplement. For the last two years I take Vitamin D3, 10,000 I.U. per day.
I believe my recovery from a double-dose of colitis is due to the combination of the Diet described in this book, my spiritual awakening, donor stool enema and vitamin D supplementation. I recommend this approach to anyone with chronic colitis. But please, do not stop your medications without the blessings from your physician.
Since my illness, I have written two books, "Take Charge of Your Diabetes" and " Power of Vitamin D." And the third book, titled "Stress Free" based on my own personal awakening, is in the print and should be available very soon. I have also dedicated myself to educate the public about the important health issues thru my website,. This review is a part of my mission to spread the useful information.
Power of Vitamin D: A Vitamin D Book That Contains the Most Comprehensive and Useful Information on Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin D Level
- Allison - Pleasantly surprised!I received an Orgreenic saute pan as a gift from my father-in-law. When I heard he had ordered one for us I was immediately skeptical because my experiences with "As seen on TV" products have been primarily disappointing. However, I LOVE this pan! Luckily, I am a label reader and noticed the instructions for seasoning the pan. My pan works pretty much like the ads. Things will sort of stick but all it takes is a nudge to loosen the food and then they're skating around like an Olympic figure skating duo! I've used my pan to saute veggies, cook scrambled eggs, fry bacon and sausage, and a few other things. I've had it for a few months now and have not had to re-season it to maintain slickness. I ALWAYS hand wash it, as the label says, and it takes about 30 seconds. Sausage will leave a dark area but I've found that a little extra rubbing with a nylon brush takes care of than in an extra 30 seconds. I am also impressed with the general quality of the pan. I was expecting a flimsy piece of junk but it's weight and assembly is comparable to my Saladmaster pots! I really can't say enough good things about this pan! We quit using teflon/nonstick surface pans several years ago after learning about the dangers of their fumes and I had resigned myself to sticking food. I am so happy that my father-in-law gave me this pan! Now, I believe his experience was not as positive as mine but I don't think he followed the instructions like I did. I think after my husband told him what I did he was able to get better results.
All that being said, I do have to add that the metal handle does get warm! Especially if you cook on a gas stove like I do. I had the oven on while cooking on the stove one day and the heat coming up from the oven and the other burners left my pan handle piping hot and I burned my hand. Now I just make sure to use it on the burners where the handle hangs over countertop instead and no more hot handle issues!
- WriteMeFancy - GREAT EYE SERUM - but avoid buying from mall kiosks!First things first: This eye serum is amazing.
Secondly, avoid the super hot Israeli guys at the Vegas mall kiosks! Their prices are way too high compared to Amazon. However, I will not take away any stars for that - I blame myself. These guys know they are charming and use it to their advantage. I paid such an exorbitant amount for the eye serum and facial peel that I'm ashamed to specify it here.
Anyway, this product is practically perfect for me. The areas around my eyes are severely dry and often peel. I've even tried prescription medication from a dermatologist and that didn't even work. So many eye creams make my eyes tear, burn, itch and peel. Nothing ever worked until I used Gratiae Replenishing Eye Serum. It's very gentle on the skin and the moisturizing/hydrating effect lasts all day. If you're going to use it in the morning, I suggest giving yourself time before applying makeup as the product takes a few extra minutes to be absorbed into the skin. It feels amazing after a nice cleansing wash (whatever cleanser you use), and my eye area has never looked and felt better. I love it.
I've been using my 1.02 oz bottle for over three months now, and even though I paid way too much, I feel like I got my money's worth. A little goes a long way. I will surely be buying more off Amazon.
- Mr. Tunes "Greg" - best show everI saw Rush for the first time on the 2112 tour. I was about 20 at the time. My son who is 20 came with me to the Q in Cleveland for his first Rush show. It was a magical night. The band has not lost a step since my first show, if anything they are better. My son is in the music business and has a love for music that is second to none. He was blown away, just like his dad. I can not wait for the disc to come out. It's scheduled for November 8th, a day after my birthday. Happy bday to me