Rsm.ac.uk Review:The Royal Society of Medicine - The Royal Society of Medicine is an independent educational organisation for doctors, dentists, scientists and others involved in medicine and health care.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 78218 San Antonio, Texas
- Brendan O. Duterte - Esther CURED ME!!I hurt my low back in a lifting incident and spend weeks in and out of chiropractors. I was introduced to her book was imediately compelled to sign up for her class. She taught me a lot, and I basically relearned how to function on a daily basis. Her amount of knowledge and information is uncomparable. The book is easy to follow with many pictures(just the way i like books) and step-by-step instructions. Her class was easy to follow and it follows along exactly with the book. I would reccoment this book and esther's classes to anyone who is in pain, or even just wants to better their posture to avoid bad habits and injuries.
- Sarah - Best Acne Treatment I've ever used!!I was extremely skeptical about this product when I purchased it, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I've use proactive, I tried doxycycline, and I've probably tried just about every drugstore acne treatment available, to include the variety of creams, face washes, and even the zeno hot-spot. I have had moderate to severe acne for several years now, which oddly enough, I didn't have to deal with until I hit about age 19. Since then, as I mentioned above, I've tried just about everything. My skin would clear on occasion, and I would start to think whichever product I was using was finally working, but before the acne marks from the previous break-out even healed completely, I'd have a new break-out. I used this product for the first time exactly 10 days ago. Every day since then, the appearance of my skin has improved, as well as the texture. Now, on the tenth day, my skin is completely smooth, I don't have new break-outs, and the old marks from the healing spots are barely visible. I just can't say enough good about this product. I was most nervous to use the moisturizer and jojoba oil, since my skin is extremely sensitive to lotions and oils and usually breaks out if I use them, but this stuff is great! I've gradually started adding more of the jojoba oil to the moisturizer and I think that is what is improving the texture and appearance of my skin more than anything. I can't remember the last time my skin looked this good, or the last time I felt so self-confident. If you're on the fence about this product, do yourself a favor and give it a shot. It's SOOOOO worth the money!! I wouldn't have taken the time to write this novel-of-a-review if it wasn't!
- Gerardo Gutierrez - Best gift for the wife.I got the iPad mini about 6 months ago as a gift for the wive. Beside that she love it, I see her using it constantly so it was money well spent.
Very responsive, light, well built. It goes wherever we go and it has been a great travel companion.
The charger cable has very small plug at the end and I like the fact that it goes in the iPad in any orientation.
It's a very convenient device in every aspect.
- Lisa Bowser - Get the audio version - it's like having a coach in your earJust listened to the audio version of this book and loved it! This really takes it to that dating coach level you've always wanted -- like the voice in your ear you can only hope for. Not too mention it's really more about just getting out and tackling those things in life just like you would a project, learning to roll with the punches and keep putting yourself out there. And maybe this sound a bit canned and effusive, rah rah sort of review, well that would be because I can still hear his voice, in my head and I have to say that it works great for gaining some positivity about the search for love, and ultimately a better life all around. Move over Oprah.. Matthew Hussey has some great pearls of wisdom to impart and get you thinking. I know for myself as a 50 something woman of high value (GTG, term for us many very independent stable out in the world women), 10 years after a divorce and still looking for anything that resembles a stable relationship and with half a dozen close female friends in the same boat we are so often tired to death of the dating game much less more wacky advice about how to play it. Which luckily this isn't, it seemed pretty much rooted in real life and a guys take on what men want the difference being that he seems to have actually based that hearing what men really said and not surveys or inference.
Sure, the search for love may be out of your control, and you'll often want to just curl up and forget about it -- but if you want a kick in the pants and coach in your ear, this is good stuff. This year I've listened to Helen Fisher's great book, Why Him Why Her, UCLA's course on the psychology of intimate relationships and more. Whereas some of the rest gave me knowledge this one got me more motivated, and that's what I really need to keep working away at love and life.
And this being my first book review on Amazon, count me ready to put what he says in action. We do never know where it's going to come from, and every action gets a reaction.
- Mickey24 - Easy and SimpleThe Office for Mac Home & Student 2011 pack was easy to install on my new computer and simple to use. I am a college student so having it install quickly and without problem was nice. Even if a window came up with an issue, it told me exactly what I needed to do in plan English. I'm not a huge computer person so I only know basic computer language. I would recommend this for anyone who needs these programs.