Pgnz.org.nz Review:Pharmacy Guild of New Zealand | Pharmacy Guild of New Zealand - The Pharmacy Guild of New Zealand is a membership organisation which provides support and services to community pharmacy proprietors.
Country: Oceania, NZ, New Zealand
City: Christchurch, Canterbury
- P. Jacobs "pmjacobs00" - Owned this a year and still thrilled!I'm a bit of a soda fiend and was carrying bottle after bottle of soda home from the grocery store and still always running out. I saw the ads for the Soda Stream and was worried it was a high priced gimmick or novelty. I couldn't find any at sale prices. I took the risk to get this starter kit and have been thrilled from day one! I can make a liter or two of soda in moments. I usually keep chilled water in the fridge and make three bottles at a time. The Soda Stream is an attractive silver and black, and sits on my kitchen counter just like a coffee maker. It is simple plastic but no parts have broken in the year I have owned it. The canisters swap out easily in moments.
You can only use Soda Stream bottles as they screw into the maker so extra bottles cost about $10.00 each. You have to hand wash them as they can't take the heat of a dishwasher but a simple rinse is sufficient. I have never had a bottle fail so think of possibly a hundred or more plastic bottles of soda that I haven't had to buy, supporting that this is an eco-friendly machine. The half-liter bottle is a good carrying around size.
Carbonated canisters cost $30 new and $15 to trade them in for refills. While many stores sell supplies, such as Wal-Mart, fewer sell canister refills. Staples sells canister refills and they are everywhere. I have three canisters. I get refills when two are empty so I never run out at home. Try out just one and see how long it last you. One does more refills than I can count.
While many of the flavors are very tasty they don't seem to match their brand counterparts. I love real diet coke, but not the Soda Stream diet cola flavor. Instead my favorites are the diet Doctor Pete and root beers, and sometimes the ginger ale, lemon, and lime as alternates. There are over 20 flavors in Soda Stream brad plus more by other makers. For real drinkers this makes it super easy to make the right mixer for your alcoholic drink, or just plain soda, without having to keep all those mixers at home. I bought a couple of half litter bottles to make up smaller amounts of different flavors. I also like to make some soda extra fizzy and it is totally up to me to match my mood.
Health wise, while some people worry about soda not being good for them, my doctor said I was borderline diabetic and needed to lose weight. My diet allowed sugar free soda as an alternate to sugary desserts which does help (lost 40+ pounds so far.)
I would recommend the Soda Stream without hesitation to any regular soda drinker.
- joyce collard - nurses pocket drug guide 2011The Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide is used it all the time in my job as a home health nurse to educate my patients on the medications
- Denis Vukosav - Tense, exciting and entertaining story for preteen and young teen readers…“Survivors” by Jeff Probst is third installment in his Stranded series which describes the adventures of four kids with no adults that shipwrecked alone on a rocky jungle island in the middle of the South Pacific when a massive storm sets in.
This new edition continues where the previous title “Trial by Fire” stopped, eleven days had passed and still there is no one who comes to help to save them…
Therefore, our four young heroes Vanessa, Jane, Buzz and Carter and Jane due to the lack of supplies or anything else needed for survival decide to enter deeper into the jungle to find a way to survive until help finally reach them…
Third part in Probst series won’t disappoint loyal fans, continuing in delivery of tense, exciting and entertaining story that will preteen and young teen readers adore.
What distinguishes Stranded series from others on the market is that the author does not try to make his work appealing to everyone but instead he only address to his target younger audience doing a story in which they thoroughly enjoy.
His characters speak as kids are speaking in real life, don’t trying to pretend that they are grown up, and what the kids will love is the diversity of each character, which increases the possibility of identifying the reader with individual character.
So if you are looking for a perfect gift book for Christmas, and your children are still didn’t read any of the three Stranded novels, I suggest that you get them this trilogy which they will certainly enjoy…
- John Moriarity "MCPAKSU" - A Great Way To Get Your System Going In The Right Direction... Comfortably!There's really not much you can say about a product like this... it either works or it doesn't.
In my case, because of a lifelong disability and too many orthopedic injuries to list here... or even remember for that matter, I often have to take a variety of different pain medications... usually the kind the slows down and sometimes stops your system from moving. All too often the pain meds that would relieve my pain frequently left me with another uncomfortable situation... constipation
About two years ago I decided to try that yogurt that the cast members often make fun of SNL often make fun of... you know the skit that usually ends with the punchline, "Oops, I just pooped my pants". Well for me, because of those pain medications, often 2 or 3 days after taking the medications I sometimes wished I could poop my pants.
The yogurt was awful... I couldn't even eat one cup of the stuff, so this supposedly miracle substance in a cup was nothing but a waste if money.
A few months later I came across a commercial for something called Philips Colon Health. Without saying it directly, the ad boasted it would do the same thing the yogurt did, regulate my system.
Like I said in the first paragraph, there really isn't much one can say in a review of a product like this... it either works or it doesn't.
In my case it worked very well. As long as I take it every day (for me, I take it in the morning along with my vitamins and other daily medications), it keeps me free from those uncomfortable side effects that come as a result of taking my pain meds.
I guess the only thing I could add about Philips Colon Health is the comfort. It's easy to take... and when it works, it works comfortably... you know what I mean!
- Ludo's Boss - Should've bought it sooner!My wife has a broken ankle. That is pertinent to this review, I assure you. This pan is a great size, cooks evenly, and cleans up with not much more than a splash of water. So, with my limited cooking skills and my hatred of scrubbing dishes, this little pan has saved my butt the past three weeks!