Medicalcases.eu Review:Medical Cases - take a history, order tests and set up the diagnosis! - Medical cases - take a history, order tests and set up the diagnosis! Medical books, medical movies, quizzes and procedures.
Country: Europe, PL, Poland
- RSM Satisfied - Great Buy!This is the second year I have been able to take advantage of Amazon's one day offerring of a fantastic price of less than $20.00. Also let my daughter use the same software since it comes with 5 e-files. That means I saved double. I will be looking for the "Deal of the Day" next year.
- Christina - Miracle Worker!I bought this kit about six months ago and have used it religiously since! I will not go a day without it. I am a female of about 20 years of age and have always struggled with acne. I have tried all the products you can think of (Proactiv, different Clean and Clear lines, Neutrogena, different topical and oral medications prescribed by my dermatologist and regular family doctor) and Exposed is the FIRST product that I have ever received GOOD and LASTING results almost immediately. I would recommend it to anyone! The only downside I can think of is the fact that you must order it online and it takes at least a week or so to get to you, and I can never seem to make the face wash last until the next month's shipment (you can buy individual bottles whenever though so I just stock up). Otherwise, GREAT PRODUCT and worth the money!!
- Josephll "Reformed Music Addict" - Underrated But BrilliantIt wasn't easy to follow up to "Dark Side of The Moon", one of the most celebrated albums of the 70's or "Wish You Were Here", but Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Richard Wright and Nick Mason. proved with "Animals" that they were capable of recording another masterpiece, but without following the same concept as before. "Animals" is much darker and melancholy then there other albums, it's partly based on George Orwell's political fable Animal Farm and the diffrent songs "Pigs" "Dogs" and Sheeps" are metaphors for diffrent kinds of humans and the capitalist society they live in. It isn't that Waters see the human race as animals, but the whole idea of the concept album is to get a chance to look into this dark and bitter world view. There are only 5 songs included on this album, you may ask yourself, why on earth would it be any use to purchase an album with so few songs when you can get some other with 15 for the same price. "Animals" is not like other albums, it's a journey into another world and all of the 5 songs are part of a concept. They are full of sound effects, guitar solo's and nihilistic lyrics, but it's not very accesable since they lack hooks and melodies, although they show a Pink Floyd in top form making something magical and genuine. "Animals" has become somewhat a cult album, always loved by fans but despised by critics and non-accesable by casual listeners. First song is called "Pigs On The Wing" it's split into 2 parts, the opener and closer of the album. They are both accoustic slow paced songs that only last for 1.25 each, but listen closely to the lyrics, cause they are the keys to the whole concept. "Dogs" which is 17 minutes portraits the selfish business men that destroy their own lifes and people around them with their obsession for their own ego's, careers, and greed. On this song both Waters and Gilmour share lyrics, Waters sing in the beginning and Gilmour the last few verses. There are also some awesome guitar solo's by Gilmour on this one and one synth solo from Rick Wright's (where you also get to hear Dogs Barking), and as a whole I Think this is the best song of the album, especially if you like sound effects, long solo's and Progressive rock in general. "Pigs (Three Different Ones)" portraits the people on top of the ladder, the people with wealth and power. Those people manipulates and make encourage the rest of the society to be competitive in order to remain at the top. This song starts with slow turbid lyrics but continues with some awesome blues-guitar solo just like it's precursor. "Sheep" is the last category. The sheep represent the lowest class of the social system. They are oblivious and exploited and somewhat unaware of what's going around in the society but they are obidient follows that do little to prevent that. The song itself starts slow but shortly get's loud, with synhesizer effects and guitar riffs. The 3 main songs are all over 10 minute each and rather simuar.
Overall, This album takes time to enjoy. If You're a fan of Pink Floyd you may like it cause the sound is just awesome and so are the guitar solo's. But it's far from a sing-a-long album with good hooks or melodies, it rather put it's focus on the sound and on the lyrics, but that is on purpuse. If You are new to Pink Floyd and liked albums like "Dark Side of the Moon" and "Wish You Were Here" or occasional songs from those, don't get this album cause it will be too complicated to get into and it's far from accesable. However, if you're an openminded person with wide mucical range and you have the patience to listen through it several times, it could be an challence. A classic album nonetheless.
- Brooklynreader - Ambivalent at first, and then came to love it.Like a number of other reviewers I initially found myself annoyed with the story's shifting back and forth between times and places. After a brief abandonment of the book (so many books, so little time...), I decided to go back to it, and see if there might be something to those outstanding reviews. Yes! This is a beautiful book, well written, complex, and rich, like an excellent gourmet meal.
By the time I got to the end I realized why I initially found the shifts so annoying. It wasn't that the current day Hollywood story was uninteresting; it was that I loved the character in 1950's- 60's Italy, and I didn't want to leave him. This actually turns out to be a metaphor (perhaps unintended by the author) for the larger story.
Hang in; you will not be disappointed. This gourmet meal not only tastes good during each course; it offers a delectable dessert, and left me feeling quite satisfied.
- Sunny - Absolutely GreatI bought 2 pairs from amazon. The units look very elegant, feel very solid and sounds nicely.
My original plan was to put two pairs of floorstanding speakers, which are normally quite pricey, in the living room and dining room. But the in-ceiling speakers work just fine and also help hiding the wires.
It is a great purchase (I paid <$63 each pair). Thank you. amazon!