Gbmc.org Review:Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC) - Baltimore, Maryland - Greater Baltimore Medical Center, or GBMC, is a 255 bed medical center located in Towson, MD handling more than 26,700 inpatient cases and approximately 60,000 emergency room visits annually.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: Baltimore, Maryland
- Zehan Wang "Zing Wang" - Life challenging experience!Best guide book for experience! I like the book so much because the book has mission for 30 days. It motivated me to change and challenge myself. Once you finished the daily mission, your self-esteem would increase, and you found out those experience indeed were fun and memorable. You will stumble while you are doing the mission, but that's why the book makes your life beautiful. You will come across all kind of feelings when you are doing those challenge. Take it easy and have fun with the book!
P.S. I am in day 7 right now.
- M. McElroy - Happy TummyThis is one of two brands my doctor recommends to maintain the health of my digestive system. I travel frequently and find that this product helps my system deal well with the various foods it gets to meet.
- Randy Rathbun "total nerd" - Great software once againI used Kaspersky 2011 last year, and still very happy with it. However, it is time to upgrade to 2012. So far so good! The new software works just like the old stuff. And man does it work... 0 issues with their products. Previously I was using AVG and had viruses popping up all the time and getting past the scans. Have not had a single one since installing Kaspersky.
- puglover1120 - Great for travel!!I have 1 year old twins and we bought two of these for when we move to Germany in a couple months. We heard it is not child friendly there and restaurants do not supply high chairs for children. Anyway we tested these out on a trip to San Antonio this past weekend. They were great!! Everyone else at the hotel had to hold their baby on their lap at the hotel breakfast area and we were free to eat! We have 2 bibs in each storage compartment along with 2 spoons. The storage is very helpful. You could also stick a diaper and some wipes in there, and a disposeable place mat if you want. The buckle strap holds the child in very well.Our twins were very happy to be up at the table instead of farther away with a high chair and tray too. They hooked on to every table we were at, at the hotel and restaurants, and we also use them at our kitchen table. People were amazed at the easy fold up and attached storage bag they couldnt believe their eyes! We were so prepared and other people werent! We just packed them up easily and threw them over our shoulders with the shoulder strap and off we went. I am extremely happy with this product!!I recommend to everyone who comments about it so far!
Pros; Folds flat easily
Storage in back
storage bag attached to product/handle for easy carrying
Fit every table we tried
Straps hold child in
Cons: "righty tighty lefty loosy" did not apply to ours when trying to hook them onto the tables. It took a little while to figure out which way to screw them into place, then lots of twisting, but not more than a minute. Still a clamp system of some sort may be easier or better.
Able to use in booths, but both my twins liked to use the booth to stand up in the chair with their feet and were constantly trying to get out of the chair. Also when we sat at a table, and put the chair underneath the seat, they would try the same thing so we had to pull the chairs away from the table. But no big deal. Use with tables is definitely better instead of booths if you have a child that doesnt understand the concept of not standing up!
- trevor576 - Traveling in comfort.I purchased this shirt for a road trip I was taking from California to New Orleans. I had read the reviews on Amazon and was impressed. I wanted a shirt that would help me fit in to the places I would be visiting, but I never could have anticipated the sense of security I felt as I wore the magic of this garment across the southwestern United States. I could feel the shirt react as I clicked mile after mile in my IROC Camaro. The shirt really responded as I went through Arizona, I am pretty confident that time travel began taking place near the AZ/NM border! It really grappled the respect I was looking for from the locals and fended off a potential encounter with some funny looking things in the sky just outside White Sands NM. This is a must have for any serious traveler. Before the shirt I would have never imagined myself with a mustache, but lately I can't stop thinking about how well a nice horseshoe mustache will compliment my wolves. Some people have commented that the shirt needs more wolves, I don't find this to be a problem at all. In fact 3 wolves is a perfect number in my opinion. I would rather have fully harnessed power from three wolves then the uncontrollable power of four or even five wolves! And of course there are the other "unmentioned benefits" that just become taken for granted with a shirt like this such as Wal Mart discounts and VIP privileges, double Marlbro miles and Camel points, and best of all backstage privileges to all Kansas concerts! I highly recommend this shirt!