Eng.cheaporderbuy.co.uk Review:United Kingdom online pharmacy without prescription UK England Ireland Scotland - United Kingdom online pharmacy without prescription UK England Ireland Scotland
Country: Europe, GB, United Kingdom
- Nelson Estrada "The Pictorialist" - Works greatI bought two of these as extra storage from my computer. I use one of them as a storage and the other as a backup to the other. Basically I store files I don't use too often but want to keep. They work fast enough for what I use them for. The bottom of the hard drive can be switched out for firewire and thunderbolt connections. However, they are sold separately. The USB connection works just fine for general use. I'm a professional photojournalist and these work as general backup but I wouldn't use it if your looking for a fast portable solution.
- Ioannis D. Nikolaidis "Johnny" - An analytical account of my experience with H2O2http://mystorywithh2o2.blogspot.gr
An analytical account of my experience with H2O2
I would like to share my experience with everybody, because when I was about to shop for H202 I did not find many helpful reviews of people that used the product for more than a month, (the most funny reviews are the ones that say that I received it and i WILL USE it tomorrow!!) accompanied with the account of how they used it, and with an analytical description of the protocol and the dosages and all.
So... lets start at the beginning!
MY SITUATION BEFORE:
a. FATIGUE: I suffered from chronic fatigue. Some times I was barely moving my feet in the mornings. On a good day I would tired, but if I tried to lift my knee I felt I had to help by pulling it up using the trousers!
b. Blood Pressure:My BP was 11 - 16 if I did not take my Accupron pills regularly. By taking my pills, the pressure was contained, but if I missed them for more than 48 hours.... BP would go through the roof.
c. Sleep Apnea and respiratory problems: I sleep with a CPAP machine the last 5 years. I used to NOT BE ABLE to blow air through my nose at any increased rate, since the nose would instantly block (like if I had a valve that shut whenever I tried to blow faster than usual)
d. Headaches: 20 days out of month, i reverted to DEPON pills (paracetamol) to alleviate my headaches
e. Minor Problems & other ailments:
I) I had fungus under 4 of my hand nails.
II) My sweat used to have a heavy odor.
III) I had a small motor bike accident 1 months ago my foot ankle was bruised and one finger was swollen. (after 90 whole days....).
IV) I had a fall 3 months ago and my knee was strained, and hurt when i moved it.
f. Enormous appetite for eating: I was always hungry....always.... and ate BIG everytime i came close to any food!
I am overweight so a., b., c., I used to attribute to my excess weight, and e., to my insatiable appetite.
READING ABOUT IT:
I read the "The One-Minute Cure: The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases" book by Madison Cavanaugh.
Along the way, I found out that H2O2 is present in increased quantities in the first human maternal milk (colostrum), and that it is used by nature to kick start the infants metabolism.
In animal farming they even use it as an additive/preservative to colostrum milk.
Conclusion: it cant be bad if it is already present in mothers milk.
NOTE: the H2O2 solution should be less than 0.3% to be safe. Too much of a good thing can be bad.... and exactly that is what many people in the forums use to discredit H2O2. The answer is YES. H2O2 if consumed at a higher concentration could be hazardous to a persons health. But I have to remind everyone that people have even died from excess consumption of cookies, or that plain air being injected intravenously will stop the heart (so a good thing must be carefully used, or else can and will become dangerous.
I ordered H2O2 35% FOOD GRADE product and then I had to resolve many questions:
1. HOW TO MEASURE AND HOW TO CALCULATE THE PROPER DOSAGE?
1.1. First buy a 100ml bottle from a pharmacy, that has a dropper cap. (cost 1$)
1.2. You have to fill the dropper cap 100ml bottle with H2O2 35% peroxide.
1.3. You have to store it on your fridge for best preservation.
1.4. You have to keep it away from children.
1.5. Use this spreadsheet here: http://cl.ly/233u1Y3W1i2w to calculate dilutions of H2O2 in water.
1.6. A solution of not more than 0.3% (NOT 3%!!) is safe to drink.
1.7. YOU HAVE TO DRINK IT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!
2. IS H202 DANGEROUS AND HOW TO HANDLE IT?
★ Many people report that it is dangerous. To my experience it is not unless it comes to contact with the eyes. At the beginning i used gloves, but then one day It overflowed on my fingers and nothing happened. Turns out that as long as you immediately wash it off with water it is not dangerous.
★ H2O2 is characterized by the FDA as GRAS. (generally regarded as safe)
3. Do I have to dilute it with distilled water?
It helps to use distilled water, but.... you wont be able to find it easily. So, you can substitute distilled with bottled water, or use filtered water.
4. What are the quantities that it is recommended for me to consume?
The protocol in the 1 minute cure book goes as follows:
★ 5 drops in 200ml water (almost a full glass of water) 3 times a day for 5 days and gradual increase over 10 days to
★ 25 drops in 200ml water 3 times a day for 2-3 months and then going down to maintenance of
★ 5 drops in 200ml water (almost a full glass of water) 3 times a day for 5 days
HOW I DID IT IN THE END:
It turned out to be extra difficult to find a) distilled water and b) an empty stomach (!)
So, i started out at 5 drops on 200ml a day, and after the 4th day i ended up with 25 drops a day on 200ml first thing when I woke up in the morning......
COMBINING WITH SODIUM BICARBONATE:
I also added half a tea spoon of SODIUM BICARBONATE (baking soda) in the same glass of water.
MY SITUATION AFTERWARDS:
a. FATIGUE: GONE!!!!!! Even the first day I started, it just felt as if it was one of the very good days! 4-5 days down the road..... never felt better since I was 20 years old and 50 kilos less....
b. Blood Pressure: After 4-5 days I quit the Accupron. I have 9-13 BP the last 40 days (I check almost daily).
c. Sleep Apnea and respiratory problems: Still use the machine to sleep, BUT it seems my sinuses have opened, since I am now able to blow my nose FULL strength without it shutting. My nose feels open and healthy.
d. Headaches: Have only had to revert to paracetamol 2 times the last 30 days.
e. Minor Problems & other ailments:
I) All nails but one are now fungus free. The one that persists seems to get better, but still not there yet.
II) The bruised ankle (that I had for more than 1 month) got well in less than 24 hours
III) The knee got well in 2 weeks (it hurt for more than 3 months)
IV) My sweat takes more than 3 days to smell (i used some 3% peroxide on my arm pits), and I have quit using deodorant!!!
f. Enormous appetite for eating: appetite has calmed down. Without trying to eat less, I am in fact eating less. I have lost 1.5Kg the last 30 days.
g. BONUS: my palms are rose colored from blood circulation (instead of pale/white/yellow)
h. PH: I measured my Body PH using strips and I am steadily over 7.... that is good!
1. IT WORKED FOR ME, BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO!!!
2. TRY IT BUT CAREFUL ON THE INSTRUCTIONS!
3. IF YOU DONT TRUST YOURSELF TO MEASURE RIGHT... DONT DO IT!!!!
- Kevin Breen "moonled" - Something worth watchingWith the departure of WAREHOUSE 13, we finally have something worth watching. It's been too long since we've seen the "Grr! Arrgh!" Yes, there are a lot of tv tropes at play, but Joss Whedon is adept at turning them on their ear. Loved not only the connections to AVENGERS and IRON MAN 3, and the appearance by Maria Hill, but also the mention of Project Pegasus (which in the comics is a center for aleternative energy sources slash prison for supervillains. Skye's mention of it seems to be to a past event, and let's hope it's not too much like Binghamton on ALPHAs. Another nice touch was the way Whedon never forgets actors whom he's used before: J August Richards and Ron Glass were welcome sights. Will definitely be purchasing each episode as soon as it appears on Amazon!
- Marcy - I am a certified PLANNER!!!!! You should be too.I have dieted since i came out of the womb . It took Lyn Genet and her practical wisdom to uncover years of self doubt, wrong approaches , over exercising and overload of lettuce. This book is like having a friend, coach and cheerleader all at once. My skin is glowing, i am eating healthy and importantly it makes sense! I just flew to LA and re read the book. Ifind new pearls of wisdom each time, My colleagues have gone on The Plan and they are loving it. Chocolate, red wine and nuts! Bring it on and THANK YOU Lyn ( and Katie!)
- Josh B - Great Quality, Great Quantity.I tend to stick with Western Digital products because I have been using and relying on them for years, but I decided to take a chance and purchase this Seagate External HD. The price was great for the amount of storage I would be receiving, and the performance has matched. I don't have any complaints about this device. It runs quietly, quickly, and without emitting much heat. I would definitely recommend.