Drkarladionne.ca Review:Integrative Medicine - Dr. Karla Dionne - Medical Doctor Vancouver - Dr. Karla Dionne is a Medical Doctor and partner practitioner at Balance Medical Centre, a centre for Integrative Medicine in Fairview Slopes, Vancouver.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 85260 Scottsdale, Arizona
- LaShonda Bates "Lady Quick" - Excellent ProtectionMy husband installed McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2011 on my computer over a month ago and I love it! It was easty to install and took less than 10 minutes to upload onto my laptop. With this protection, I've been protected against spyware, viruses, and certain cookies that make my computer run slow. Updates upload to my computer in a timely manner! Also, start up and shut down time has been cut in half! We bought our oldest son a laptop for Christmas and usually, the sample virus protection that's included with the laptop lasts a year. Well, when my son logged on to his laptop one day, the McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2011 let me know that a computer on my network was not protected against viruses. We checked all of the computers in the house and sure enough, unbeknownst to us, my son's virus protection had expired. My husband was also able to install this protection on his and my son's laptop, without having to do it on the same day. I love this protection and will continue to use it in the future.
- Solveig - Its amazing!!!I love love love this machine!!! I have suffered from hirtutism for multiple years, I have started and stopped going to the professionals for hair laser treatment (as it was to expensive for me). I finally, and after much research, bought the Remington IPL light machine. I have used it for two months now, and I am proud to say you can hardly see any reminants of once was dark patches with black thick hairs. I am soo happy with this product that i am telling everyone!! I even told my doctor so that he could let other patients of this product know. I feel soo good about how i look now, i can even go with out the concealer if needed!!.
- Jeffrey R. Galket "kayak_er" - Touched me to my very soulIf you're bothered by minor details like dialogue without quotation marks, or writing that occasionally borders on poetry, then don't bother. I adapted to both within the first page or two. This book is about ultimate love between a father and his son, in the worst and most dire circumstances possible. It just so moving and emotional that I blew through it in a day, and wound up sobbing like a baby at the end. Definitely one of the better books that I've ever read. It breaks the good and bad of humanity to its very core.
- Robin Schaap - Don't be the only one not to know..A few days ago I was invited to a big party by people I just recently met. Not really knowing anyone there I was standing by the drinks for a while, trying to get a feel of the crowd. When I finally decided to step towards a group of interesting looking folks they quickly scattered away with a frightened look on their faces. At first I felt hurt. Was it my cologne? Did my reputation precede me again? ..It was far worse.. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around, I was standing face to face with a huge ship that had sneaked up on me. I panicked, but I didn't have any idea what to do, so I just stood there, frozen. The ship looked at me for a while and then just started yapping on and on about mussels and seagulls and whatnot. I couldn't get a word in edgewise, let alone change the subject. To my horror I was stuck for the entire evening with this huge ship that everyone else avoided so easily. Apparently I was the only one in the room that didn't know how to do that. When in the end of the evening it started to hint it needed her "sinking fixed" and poked me while saying it was feeling "ship horney" and wanted to test my "bow thruster" I knew I had to run for my life. I barely escaped in one piece, so the first thing I did when I was safe at home was order this book. Never again will I be the only one at the party not knowing how to avoid these horrible huge ships, they're lousy conversationalists.
- Trey Blancher "traius" - ASus + Atheros FTW! (Linux support)I purchased this Bluetooth dongle in order to solve a problem with an older dongle. At work, my old USB dongle caused my Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 to behave as if I'd switched it off and back on again, usually mid-drag across my screen. This was highly annoying, especially because it did seem to negatively affect battery life.
I run Debian squeeze, so I suspected either the Broadcom-based dongle (don't see a brand on it, and I can't remember which online retailer I got it from), or the drivers. Since Broadcom hasn't been very good about providing drivers and firmware for Linux, I decided to go with this Asus dongle (based on an Atheros chipset). I had to modify these instructions slightly (can't remember how at the moment), but it loaded the driver and the firmware OK:
Now, I haven't had the problem occur since I installed the dongle. I had been getting it at least once a day, sometimes several times a day (and then more than once an hour for a stretch of time). It does take a moment to wake up the mouse from a long period of inactivity, but it looks like my problem is solved. I'm very happy about this, so much so that I have purchased another ASus dongle. I intend to perform the same procedure on my Mythbuntu machine at home, that has a similar problem with my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard 4000 (and another Broadcom dongle from IOGear[I think this is it: IOGEAR USB 2.1 Bluetooth Micro Adapter GBU421]). Since it looks like the ath3k-1.fw firmware file is already on this machine, it may just work if I simply plug in the new dongle and re-pair devices. I will try to remember to post here and let you know how it goes.
As for the Windows compatibility, and the sound quality, I can't really say. I have yet to use a Bluetooth headset or Windows 7 with this Asus dongle.
[EDIT] Edited the text so the paragraph after the link to the Debian 6 instructions actually makes sense.