Dcavm.org Review:The District of Columbia Academy of Veterinary Medicine - District of Columbia Academy of Veterinary Medicine
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 01803 Burlington, Massachusetts
- Crystal - Must read bookThis is a must read book for the ladies out there. This book is helpful whether or not you are single. Not only will you find out "How to get the guy" but you will find out how to keep the guy. I've only made it to the chapter on being a high value woman but look forward to finishing it up soon. Highly recommend.
- jpbolen - Tentatively hopefulI too heard the pitch on a Dr. Oz promo and it resonated with me. So I taped the show, watched it later and decided I could commit 20 days of my life to try this program. I'm not overweight. I am at the top end of my range, post-menopausal and tired of being tired. I too eat healthy, don't eat out much, and am moderately active. What I am though is allergic to absolutely everything outside, most things inside and several odd foods, including, supposedly, chickpeas, which appear on the diet on day 3 or 4. Although, the doctor said I reacted to almost everything they tested on me. My allergies would cause my esophagus to seize while eating proteins, causing several embarrassing issues in public. My thought was that by following The Plan I could calm my system down and begin again to find out what were my triggers and learn to live a life with foods I knew wouldn't set me off. I started the week ahead of time with the water, MSM, probiotics, B-12 and Kelp (after determining low thyroid function). With that practice in place, I hit the health food store and stocked up on groceries for the week, wrote out the menu on one side and the recipes on the other side of a journal and began. I can't agree that the flax granola will ever become addictive, but I can deal with it for the time being and make it a twice-weekly part of my diet in the future. I do agree you can put the spicy-coconut sauce on anything and it tastes good. On day five of the program now and I've lost 3 pounds. But the greatest side effect for me is that I have taken no Prilosec for four days now. My acid reflux was so severe the doctors were going to schedule a scope next year. I knew living on large doses of Prilosec long term was bad. But even removing coffee and chocolate from my diet gave me no relief. Last night I had my one ounce of chocolate, felt a little twinge, but was able to sleep without any issues. My only real recommendation is try this, you'll feel better. And get the bound copy, not the Kindle one. It is a pain to transfer back and forth from the menu to the recipes on a Kindle.
- Alan C. Hahn - tried them all, this is the bestI've had pure latex, down, polyester fill, buckwheat, cotton pillows and probably a couple of others. I'm 68 years old so I've had a lot of years to experiment with pillows. This is by far the best pillow I've ever owned. It's got the firmness of buckwheat, but it's soft. I used to love my latex pillow, but it was so springy my head would bounce a bit on it. You can shape this pillow to exactly what you want and it stays there. It's not a hot pillow. (as the manufacturer says, don't use a high thread count pillowcase. It did feel a little hot until I changed my pillowcase from a 500 thread count to a 300 or so thread count). I bought mine online direct from the MyPillow website after seeing the infomercial. I was a little nervous, but then again, I knew I could just send it back if I didn't like it.
I should add that I wasn't that impressed the first couple of nights. It seemed hot (I mentioned the pillowcase above) and it did make a few scrunchy noises. The noises disappeared after a few nights. It had absolutely no odor at all. It didn't make me sleep better and I don't have any neck problems I was trying to relieve. It's just a super comfortable, supportive pillow. I've had it for about a year now, and although I admit it's probably overpriced, I'll buy another if this one wears out. I highly recommend it.
- Clare - ComfortableThese are really comfortable running shoes. Usually I have trouble finding a shoe with the heel deep enough to accommodate my orthotics but these are great, my heel doesn't feel like it's going to pop out at all. I usually wear a AA width but these fit narrow and I'm quite comfortable in the B width. I've washed them in washing machine and then air dried them and they still fit perfectly. A really good shoe.
- M. Marion "Beach Girl" - New Mac User - Yay!After reading the reviews here, I thought I would give the instant download a shot....WOW...quick and easy and I'm just a regular pc user, nothing really fancy. I knew I needed familiarity with word processing and excel which is why I purchased this for my newly purchased MacPro Radiant - download was quick easy and all my documents are now reading perfectly! Love this...
I easily transferred everything from my old acer laptop, via dropbox, then just moved everything right over to my MAC. Easy transfer of data! Now I don't have to leave my computers with the Apple store for them to do it.
This package was well worth the $118.50 I spent!
Thanks Microsoft for helping out a new mac user!