Communitypharmacynetwork.net Review:Community Pharmacy Network - Community Pharmacy Network is a group purchasing organization, established in 2011, offering pristine remarkable services and support.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 19087 Wayne, Pennsylvania
- malik - this product is really usefulThis product is asteroid alternative, after I swallowed this thing I got huge muscles in 2 days like hulk and I can fwalk on walls and my friends saw laser beam coming out from my eyes and last night I decide to jumpe and my head hits the moon, but this product has some side effects like 24/7 erection lol
- Jane Risen - A must-read for anyone who's expectingIf you're perfectly happy sticking with the conventional wisdom on pregnancy, and sifting through the conflicting opinions you get from your doctors, friends, and strangers on the internet, then you probably don't need this book. But if you want to know what the actual research says, you may want to have a read. This book does an excellent job collecting and making sense of the scientific research that's been done and explaining it a straightforward, easily understandable way. It doesn't tell you what to do or not to do, it just gives you the facts so that you can make your own informed decision. It also gives you the tools to ask your doctor the right questions. Highly recommended!
- SB "Reader Writer" - This really works!My daughter had a terrible sweating problem. It was making her withdrawn, she didn't participate in some things because of the fear of embarrassment, and she had such low self-esteem, thought of herself as "not pretty", etc. this is a serious hardship in a young teen. I felt awful and didn't know how to help her. It broke my heart to see her feeling so bad about herself. She always wore black because the sweat didn't show. She would look at cute clothes and then turn to black or navy because she knew she couldn't wear the light colors. When I realized how bad the problem was and that she had been hiding it, I looked into antipersperants, then medical intervention. the antipersperants did nothing to help. I had a call into a plastic surgeon who also did botox - that's how desperate we were getting. Then I saw this with all the good reviews. It seemed impossible that an OTC product could really work this well. But I thought, it can't hurt to try it. Well, I'll just say this stuff really works! She uses it as directed and it has made a world of difference! I can't tell you how it has changed her outlook on life! She also has a sweating problem on face/head. She read the reviews herself and saw where people were using this product for that as well so she is going to try it. All I can tell you is, give this a try. It is really very inexpensive for the relief you get. It lasts a long time. Good luck to anyone who has this problem. Try this - you really have nothing to lose.
UPDATE May 2013: Just wanted to say we have reordered the product because it works so well for her! I ordered two boxes to make sure she is never without it! I can't tell you how happy I am we found this product!
- Mary of Bethany "Researcher" - Love it! So much better than Waterpik!!This was recommended to me by a naturopath to heal my gums. The reason I like it better than waterpik, is that the nozzles are smaller so it is more accurate feeling. The wand is narrower, too, so that it is not clumsy or cumbersome to maneuver, like the waterpik. Although is is louder, it just feels more professional and effective. It also comes with 4 nozzles, each with a different colored collar, so that a family of four could share it. It also has a wall-mountable nozzle holder with four holes. How thoughtful of them! I just love the convenience of it so far!
The Waterpik came with an assortment of nozzles, all of which were different types, so that my husband and I could never use the same type of nozzle without ordering extra nozzles. I thought that was very inconvenient.
The unit was much smaller than I had expected, but it is powerful!! Do not know about its effectiveness yet, but will update after next visit to dentist.
- E. Meiners "pawnslinger" - I really like it!I purchased the package deal from the NuWave website. The shipping fees were rather steep, but the overall price was just fine. I got the grill and the PerfectGreen cookware set, and the extra PIC just for the shipping cost. Many don't seem to like it, but I don't understand why -- it works great and the pots/pans/etc are great!