Berwickpharmacy.com.au Review:Berwick Pharmacy Your local pharmacy & beauty specialists - Berwick Pharmacy Your local pharmacy & beauty specialists
Country: Oceania, AU, Australia
- Crazy Patty - Had to have this!I checked out this book from the library (2011 edition) and knew that I wanted to have a copy to take with me on my trip to Ireland, so I purchased the latest edition. It's pretty much like the previous year's edition, and it still has all the information I'm looking for. It also comes with a pull out map. I have found this book extremely informative; even though I have read other comments that R.S. didn't cover some areas. For us, it covers the areas that we have an interest in seeing. At least now I will have a copy that I can refer to as we drive around - especially the Dingle Peninsula and Dublin! I am extremely happy to own this book!
- Jessi - Definitely worth trying!I have been using Fertilaid for 2,5 months to regulate my anovulatory cycle and I've started to see that it really works. Here is my story: I used to have a period every month before starting birth control pills for contraception. 6 months after I got off the bcp, I started to have weird periods (no period for 4 months, then a non-stop period, used provera, then no period again). Obviously I was not ovulating. My ob/gn suggested bcp again and told me to come again when ready to get pregnant by Clomid. She thinks I have pcos, although I don't have many of its symptoms except no ovulation, high LH/FSH ratio, and multiple cycsts in the ovaries. Anyway, instead of doing that I wanted to try these pills and during the second bottle I noticed I am having fertile cervical mucus, breast tenderness which were not there before, my constantly high LH started to behave well, and finally last month I had a period of my own! This month also I am experiencing the same signs. If you are planning to use this product, just be patient and use it for at least 2-3 months. Hopefully you will see the results soon! Good luck!
- John Desmond - Biting Wit and Undeniable TruthsUnlike Coulter's other books, this is mostly a collection of her columns over the past few years, so, if you're a regular reader, don't bother. However, her handling of liberals is right to the point and hilarious. It would be great (for our society) if, instead of whining about her calling them names, liberals stopped doing the stupid things that Coulter keeps pointing out, got their act together, and actually came up with a coherent policy alternative so we could have a real choice come election time.
- Kevin Curtis - Wonderful CollectionI love the Best America Short Stories anthologies and purchase them every year. I'm never disappointed. The 2011 collection was typically outstanding. This is a wonderful format to read a story a night, in bed. Guaranteed to take your mind of the troubles of the day as you drift off to sleep.
- bardofbyte - sequel to How to avoid huge ships, the iceberg tells allA lonely old iceberg was traveling to the waters of Bermuda to retire when this idiot big boat tried to
pass it on the right. Now the iceberg has a terrible reputation but the whole sorry incident wasn't its fault
[[ASIN:B00A16CHV8 How to Avoid Huge Ships and Other Implausibly Titled Books (Humour)]]