Acupunctureivf.com.au Review:the acupuncture IVF support clinic ~ specialists in Chinese Medicine and Fertility - a Chinese Medicine clinic dedicated to treatment of male and female infertility ~ the Acupuncture IVF Support clinic provides Chinese Medicine treatment from specialists to improve fertility, increase IVF success rates and regulate stress hormone levels
Country: Oceania, AU, Australia
- Audrey Adams - Just as good as 18 years agoThe annually updated "Unofficial" Disneyland Guides are perfect for the infrequent visitor. This is actually my third one (and will be my third trip to Disneyland) and I really appreciate the spot-on reviews, suggestions and warnings throughout the book. I don't know how I would have done Disneyland without it the first time I took our children 18 years ago---it was a godsend. Now, I want to go with my friend who's never been and the Unofficial Guide is still perfect for two 50-something ladies needing a few days of fairytale happiness on a budget without the stress of figuring out where to go and what to do that ISN'T all about kids. This book is cheap insurance for a good time.
- Anne La Mont "annlamont" - Shoes to make the lives of others betterThese shoes inspire me. They may have inspired others like State Senator Nina Turner of Ohio who introduced SB 307, which requires men to visit a sex therapist, undergo a cardiac stress test, and get their sexual partner to sign a notarized affidavit confirming impotency in order to get a prescription for Viagra and other erectile dysfunction drugs. The bill also requires men who take the drugs to be continually "tested for heart problems, receive counseling about possible side effects and receive information about "pursuing celibacy as a viable lifestyle choice."" Go Nina.
- Melinda S. Plummer - Beautifully writtenI enjoyed this book tremendously. Often, books that skip around in time annoy me, and there was a little of that; I found myself wanted to skip chapters so I could get back to the story that interested me the most. The ending left me wanting a little, it felt like a few ends weren't wrapped up, but for the most part, I loved this read. I will probably read this book again, and I don't say that about many books.
- Jane Austen "Jane Austen" - Just great!Received my Kindle this week and signed up for 2 magazines and 2 books. I am not really a gadget person generally but this device is terrific. It is easy to hold and very intuitive to use...don't really need a guide though I glanced through it briefly. I was so excited I tried to "sell" my 85-yr-old neighbor when I dropped some books over to her. I waited for the past two years for the price to come down and, when it did, I did some serious comparison shopping. Told my family not to buy it for my Christmas gift as I wanted to be sure. One can browse with the free samples of books just like at a bookstore-only it is better because you can sit at home. Also ordered a pretty fuschia-colored holder for it. No negatives at this point-only positives!
- Ralf-Peter - Works fine under LinuxInitial write transfer rate (on the outer sectors) is 152MB/s. I deleted the original partition, created a new one with parted, formatted it as btrfs, dumping data to it right now. Of course random throughput will be slower than a 7200rpm drive but this drive is built for capacity not throughput.