3worlds.com.au Review:Buy Nexium online 20mg, 40mg : No prescription! - Buy Nexium online 20mg, 40mg : No prescription!
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 63131 St Louis, Missouri
First off, I am a Computer Consultant with over 20yrs experience including techie work. I love NIS except that it's misunderstood sometimes.
1. Great product
2. There are some known installation issues if you already own a Norton Product or have an expiring subscription.
3. Product should not be used on a computer where the processor is a Pentium(4, 4HT, Celeron, Celeron D, Centrino) because that would mean that your computer is old (over 7years old) and its processing power may not be strong enough to handle normal computer operations and the security software on it.
4. If you are hoping to use this to extend a current subscription, you can follow one of two solutions: a. this will take a phone call to Norton after purchasing from Amazon and do not install pruduct but make note of product key and serial number. Tell Norton that you would like to keep your current pruduct and apply the subscription from new purchase to your current Norton. ...or b. (best option) wait till your current subscription expires.... uninstall Norton completely without saving settings and then install new product (using different email account... less chance of issues unless you would not mind calling Norton.)
5. Remember. ..NORTON product lines for virus protection are subscription based so for those who say,"is an old version....rip off blah blah blah". if you have read you would realize that new versions of the software are free. .. you can go to the help menu in Norton and click on check for new version (if you want) ... is free to install.
6. There are two great sub-websites from Norton.... a. MYNORTONACCOUNT.com (manage your orders and automatic renewals) and I would suggest to look at this even if you are not currently a user where you may of had a previous version to make sure they are not charging you for a pruduct you are no longer using) and b. MANAGE.NORTON.COM which allows you to take a license off a defunct or dead machine and transfer it to a working computer.
I will say there are some conditions that do cause very rare installation issues but since I do work with computers for a living I see alot of these rare issues.
All I can suggest is that you have the serial number and product key written down( open your Norton pruduct.... click on help and about for SN and open your my documents (or documents) folder and the symantec folder and double click on the Norton product text file and you will see the product key.
This link works as of today. Once they change this part of the website it may no longer work.
Disclaimer: I do not work for Norton or Symantec and am not a reseller of their products. I just see that their products stops more bad viruses where when I go onsite to a client(both residential and businesses) that the cleanup is usually an hour or less because Norton had stopped most of it.
Hope this helped
PS NIS is on my computer and both my parents' computers (never got a virus on any of them that Norton did not stop) and yes. ..I have scanned all 3 computers with other products (Malwarebytes) to make sure including two other programs that I will not mention as to not complicate my review too much.
HAPPY DADDY'S DAY
To be honest, I got mine the day ICS came out and was a bit disappointed. While I was opening the box I had all these bad Amazon reviews screaming in my head as I steeled myself for yet another big technology let-down (I'd like to mention that I completely ignored all the "locked bootloader" reviews.)
After I un-boxed and un-wrapped this stunningly gorgeous tablet which my iPad 2-owning wife characterized as "wow that's sexy", I immediately plugged it in so I could turn it on right away and skip the 8-hour recommended initial charge. Not thinking ahead, I did this on the kitchen counter, so I stood there for the next hour and played with it while she made supper. The first 15 minutes were great as I tried to convince myself that the fluctuating wifi signal was no big deal, there was a toaster between me and the router after all. I marvelled at the screen most, its quite breathtaking and just as bright and sharp as the iPad's.
Then it slowed down. The browser wasn't quick to begin with and as I jumped in and out of more and more apps it was getting noticeably slower, it began to feel just like my DroidX. That is to say that it works, but its much better to have your socks blown off while you use cool tech stuff. We all know that feeling, that's why we're here. But my mood sank, I bought another friggin' thing that was "almost" as good as it was before I got it, almost lived up to the hype and the promotion. That sucks man.
Then a firmware update came and I thought, "no way can this be ICS." And it wasn't, and the tablet was no better off. Then a firmware update came for the camera... big deal. Then, after another firmware update started, I began to get excited because it was taking so long. It must be big and big is good in this case. I bet I turned to my wife 20 times and said "no way ice cream sandwich comes out three days early does it?" For some reason I thought it was coming on or after the 12th. Finally I jumped on her iPad 2 and Googled and saw an announcement that it was indeed out.
Now I was jazzed. I mean, wasn't ICS supposed to be the key that unlocked this beast anyway? Wasn't it the final, huge piece of this puzzle? Well let me tell you something: it was. My DroidX can't stay connected to the house wifi out in the garage reliably, my Prime now maintains 25-30% out there. And inside? Its perfect all over the place, toaster or not.
Its twice as fast as when I took it out of the box and I even went back to the stock browser, its quite snappy. Also, I was flying around the Market literally as fast as my fingers could go. There is NO delay on anything in this tablet. It downloads as fast as the internet will allow and it installs apps in the blink of an eye. Everything feels instant and my socks are blown off. This is the tablet I was hoping for when I clicked Submit those long two months ago. It really is...now. I don't like putting it down, I sit and think up things to do with it or just random stuff I want to Google. StumbleUpon is so fast on this thing! I love it.
I can't comment on audio or GPS as those are two things I don't care about in a tablet. Although my Acer Iconia puts out some freakin' good sound. Also, I wrote this review on the tablet itself and with Thumb Keyboard installed, it was a pleasure.
Every once in a while, God places into the mind of man an idea so revolutionary, so advanced beyond the bounds of natural human potential, so life altering that it shakes the very fabric of our existence........this is that idea!!!! We can all agree, the dinosaurs all went extinct purely because they did not have one of these!!! We are all safe now!!! That was close, thank you Hutzler 571 banana slicer for saving us all!!!!!